Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I saved the day

Write story here: it was Johnny’s birthday and we were swimming in the creek.we swam to the bottom and caught crulies at the bottom it was so deep,it was way over my head .We saw some big cocabillys at the bottom. so we go the nets and a then we dived. down, down, down, smack .it hit the bottom. it was a a lot shallower than we thought.I came up to the surface and tocke a deep breath.I swam down to the bottom.there they were, at the bottom.4 big fat spoty cocabills.I scoped up the net.

I had caught all of them. two of them had black and brown spots and the other one had green stripes.it was so cool .We saw a big fat green frog.We dived in.I hit the bottom again .All the air rushed out of my lungs.I swan up wards despreat for air butt my foot was stuck under a rock. and i couldn’t get to the surface.Tyler jumped in and got my foot unstuck .I came to the surface of the water and i had the biggest deepest breath i had ever took.The air was so nice and cool’d. It filled my lungs and blew through my hair.Tyler came out of the water with the frog in one hand and the rock in the other.the end.

By Dylan

My goal.
For spelling i have to chunk up and sound out my words for spelling.and keep adding

No comments:

Post a Comment